Wednesday 17 December 2014

Production Log

In today's Lesson i made a lot of progress with my magazine, i started on the front cover and all of the other pages so that there was something there that displayed what i wanted to portray.

In this image this is what i have done to my front cover so far, i crated a mast head called 'M' will the slogan 'Indie Music', which i thought was appropriate as it is short and snappy and tells the audience straight away the genre of the magazine. i also decided on an image that i would use as my font cover, i chose a mid-shot for the front cover as this is what my target audience stated they wanted in the survey.
For my contents page i have started to add the images and i have decided on a set template, which all i have to do is add all the text and the rest of the images and refine it. I have decided to go for something like this layout as it looks professional and tidy. I have stuck with a certain colour scheme of red white and black which you can clearly see within the contents page keeping it looking professional and sophisticated.
Here i have started on my first double page spread, which is going to go straight into the article, i chose this layout as it isnt too busy but still draws the readers attention. I chose a simple image that isnt too in your face and displays straight away that she is a music artist, i wanted to stick to the colour scheme in the article so that it links in well with the magazine.

This is the next double page spread, this will also contain the rest of the article. I chose to do a stereotypical thing that you see in a lot of magazines, with the artists initials in the background, but i thought that it made the page stand out from the rest as they are all quite similar.


This is my last double page spread which will include a fact file on the model and an inspiring quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment