Thursday 1 January 2015

MOODBOARD








Transcript:  I chose to place these four social media icons e.g. twitter, on my moodboard as they are the most popular and the most commonly used by my target audience a large majority of the time.
My target audience are very up to date with the new devices and technology within the world at the moment and tries to get the most latest gadget possible such as the new smartphones.
I chose certain Indie Artists that i thought would appeal to my target audience e.g. Ed Sheeran, as these people are idolized by my target audience.
I incorporated outfits that i believe my target audience would wear at festivals and concerts etc.
i also incorporated where they would buy these outfits from.
I included photos of the most popular festivals coachella and reading which are both two indie festivals that would appeal to my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment