Monday 2 February 2015

Production Log

 I changed the colours of the sell-lines and added a few things to make me front cover look more appealing and busy to engage the audience. i also put the main imagine into photoshop and used the spot removal tool.
 On the contents page i  put all the text inside the guide lines on InDesign to make it look more professional. I followed my teachers feedback tutorial to make it to the best of my abilities, i also changed the page numbers to make my magazine look bigger and more appealing. All i need to do now is add the last image.
 I added an introduction at the beginning of the article to give the reader insight in to what they are about to read and to engage them.
 I made the 'B' at the back of the page smaller and bolder so that it stands out but doesn't take too much attention away from the more important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment